East Mill Creek Lions Club
Celebrating 80 years of service to community, State, and Nation.
The East Mill Creek Lions Club is happy to announce our 80th Anniversary Celebration. This is our 80th year as a Lions Club and we are celebrating. Check out our Charter and the Charter members, you will recognize many names.
Each year we sponsor or participate in local events:
Our Charter was accepted by the International Association on December 1, 1943.
Our Charter Night was held on January 15, 1944.
See the East Mill Creek Lions Club Charter.
Thursday, January 18th, 2024
- Millcreek City Hall, 6th Floor
- 1330 E Chambers Ave
- Millcreek UT 84106
- Parking No. of Bldg.
- Open House 5:30 to 8:00 PM
- Program begins at 6:30
- Light Refreshments
We would like to invite you to attend the event and help us celebrate our 80 years of being a club in East Mill Creek…
- The Fourth of July Community Celebration with a parade, breakfast and midway activities at Evergreen Park.
- An Easter Egg Hunt in Evergreen Park the day before Easter for the young children with prizes and a lot of youngsters rushing to find the most eggs.
- Participate in the Night Out Against Crime in August.
- In November, we have what we all “Share the Harvest” where several dozen turkeys are donated by the Club to various organizations to give to the less fortunate in our area to help with their Thanksgiving dinner.
- And we also provide for eye glasses collection that are assessed for potential distribution to countries around the world.
- We are the chartered organization for scouting Troop 5.